Monday, April 20, 2009

IDS Blah!

I've been hittin' some hard travelin'
I thought you knowed
I've been hittin' some hard travelin'
Way down the road...

I don't think I've ever hit some hard travelin' myself. But I wonder sometimes. Maybe I have? Have I hit some hard travelin' and out of a false sense of humility I refuse to acknowledge it? Downplay it as normal travelin'?

All I know is I'm sick and tired of sitting through IDS lectures. Maybe it's small of me to bitch about it when people are starving all around the world while I sit here dicking around on the internet?

Let's all be thankful for our thrownness in this crazy world. Historicity: Making me feel better about not being content in my cushy circumstances since way before Heideggar ever articulated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment